really new at this

  • sewgd
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17 7:40 AM
      To all the marbling group
      I joined the group just last week and have learned so much just going through the archives and reading the weekly mail. I'm a little shy about writing but your kind responses to Helen (Hi Helen) have encouraged me to jump in.  I am so new I am awaiting my first order of caragheenan and have been marbling on starch. The results have been pretty spotty but even so I can see the possibilities.  I should have my size in a few days and will surely have some questions.  Bye for now          Pat
    • Evi Parissi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18 3:14 AM
        Dear Pat,

        You are about to begin the most exciting journey. It's a long way but you'll
        love every minute of it. I promise.

        Good luck,
        Evi Parissi