Re: Yupo Paper

  • Susanne Krause
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hi Joan,

      acrylics I have tried and it didn't change a thing, even when I left out the paste altogether and used acrylics thinned down (not much) with water. Tried drawing inks and writing inks of several brands with several binders and gave up frustrated.

      What I found, though, is that the heavier tyvek was even worse than the thin.

      Susanne Krause