FREE E BOOK ABOUT MARBLING ART

  • esins esin
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2009
      http://ismek.ibb.gov.tr/ismek-el-sanatlari-kurslari/webedition/File/ekitap/ebru/ismekebru.pdf

      you can download book about marbling art.

      Best Wishes...

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2009
        Hi

        i have download the free book on Marbling. The Designs and the working are marvelous. can i get a copy of English  translation. i would like my daughter to work on marbling, i feel this book will be very helpful.

        I am from india  we have good source of caragreen and Methocel and off course there is availability of paper and pigments.

        Please advice and help

        srikkanth

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2009
          Somehow I missed this the other day....thank you for your generous gift of this e-book online! It is spectacular and so much work went into it, it is a treasure and very inspiring. If you ever have an English translation, let us know. For now the images speak thousands of words!

          From: esins esin <esins1@...<mailto:esins1@...>>
          To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 5:04 PM

          http://ismek.ibb.gov.tr/ismek-el-sanatlari-kurslari/webedition/File/ekitap/ebru/ismekebru.pdf<http://ismek.ibb.gov.tr/ismek-el-sanatlari-kurslari/webedition/File/ekitap/ebru/ismekebru.pdf>

          www.turkishny<http://www.turkishny/>. com is the link .

[...]

          Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/<http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/>

        • esins esin
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 6, 2009
            Hi Irıs,

            If l find a english e book l will send you.

            Best wishes...

            Somehow I missed this the other day....thank you for your generous gift of this e-book online! It is spectacular and so much work went into it, it is a treasure and very inspiring. If you ever have an English translation, let us know. For now the images speak thousands of words!

            Iris Nevins
            www.marblingpaper. com<http://www.marbling paper.com/>

            From: esins esin <esins1@yahoo. co.uk<mailto:esins1@yahoo. co.uk>>
            To: Marbling@yahoogroup s.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup s.com>
            Date: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 5:04 PM

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 6, 2009
              Thank you!

              www.marblingpaper<http://www.marblingpaper/>. com<http://www.marbling<http://www.marbling/> paper.com/>

              From: esins esin <esins1@yahoo<mailto:esins1@yahoo>. co.uk<mailto:esins1@yahoo<mailto:esins1@yahoo>. co.uk>>
              To: Marbling@yahoogroup<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup> s.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroup> s.com>
              Date: Friday, 3 April, 2009, 5:04 PM

              http://ismek<http://ismek/>. ibb.gov.tr/ ismek-el- sanatlari- kurslari/ webedition/ File/ekitap/ ebru/ismekebru. pdf<http://ismek<http://ismek/>. ibb.gov.tr/ ismek-el- sanatlari- kurslari/ webedition/ File/ekitap/ ebru/ismekebru. pdf>

              www.turkishny<http://www.turkishn<http://www.turkishny%3chttp//www.turkishn> y/>. com is the link .

[...]

            • John Ang
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 6, 2009
                Greetings,

                Appreciate if there is an English version, you could provide a link for the group.

                Thanks.
                John Ang

                > Hi Irıs,
                >
                > If l find a english e book l will send you.
                >
                > Best wishes...

              • Heidi Roukema

                  From: esins esin <esins1@... <mailto:esins1%40yahoo.co.uk>
                  <mailto:esins1@... <mailto:esins1%40yahoo.co.uk> >>