Re: [Marbling] Marbling size : X-tra large ?

  • mehmet sinan akdeniz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      OZ

      Would you put largest Turkish Ebru LINK here?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        -
        as I wrote ,I read the article in Zaman newspaper

        www.zaman.com.tr page 2 upper left corner.

        you are welcome.
        oz

        ps.Zaman newspaper has also US website and printed for north america.

        by the way EBRU TV is also another venture of this group broadcasting in the USA - no marbling though