mystery

  • athena_2547
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      What I find so captivating about the marbling process is the unknown. However once I figure out a pattern or technique it doesn't loose the mystery, it becomes part of what should work and creates new questions. This allows for innovation in the field. Perhaps we should do an exchange where everyone works from the same set of instructions, to prove the point of how individual the art can be. They say that a person cannot make perfect washi paper if they are not in the right mindset. I have found this to be true of my marbling also and have added mood to the growing list of variables.
      ~Melinda