Re: Rich reds

  • YehudaMiklaf/MaureneFritz
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2009
      I don't know exactly what is meant by 'burn' but I have a paper marbled with
      oil color (by some binder's boyfriend from Quebec whom I could never track
      down) that has strong brown stains coming through on the other side. The
      colors are blue and black. However, the oil marbling that I did in Toronto
      more than 20 years ago has no staining at all. I have never used them in my
      work because I was afraid of the staining affecting the work. Lately I have
      used them for my own books since I doubt that staining will occur after all
      this time.

      Yehuda Miklaf

      Jerusalem

      fritzmiklaf@...

      http://www.yehudamiklaf.com <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/>

      I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

      -John Cage