your work (Re: Making our own base papers)

  • onemarbler
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 3, 2009
      I particularly liked your self-portrait, and the other marbler's
      portait piece. Thanks for sharing.

      Lavinia

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "athena_2547" <athena_2547@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      > I just created a album in the photo section called marbling on
      handmade papers, feel free
      > to add your photos.
    • John Goode
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 3, 2009
        Hi All.
        With a hydraulic press and a heated tube dryer you can crank out super nice
        flat paper on the earlier post I mentioned the rough flat easy kind.These
        would be the next two steps.
        There is a cotton gin in my town and the cotton linters were .25 cents per
        lb two years ago they are raw and natural but real nice cream.The size has
        its limitations too. Smaller vs bigger is better, for me at this time.
        This is a great topic! I hope to hear and learn more...
        Thru marbling..
        John Goode