Mad??

  • Susanne Krause
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi Iris,

      herewith I give you my most solemn declaration that I am stark,
      staring mad. It's my very personal madness, adepted to my own personal
      needs, and shows just at second glance. Without this little pet I
      don't see how I'd get along. I'm having so much fun at what I do for a
      living that I'm feeling really priviledged, and I'm even getting paid
      for it. Well, sort of. This year is starting much too slow for
      comfort. You're not the only one.

      Susanne Krause