Re: [Marbling] Re: question about alum-ing

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28 4:42 PM
      Hi...yes the Kraft works well, but I have only found 50lb paper in rolls. Too light. For now will be content to marble on the Blick paper and keep marbling at least! I have not tried Texo Print but will look into it. Wonder how it works with watercolor... Galen uses acrylic, should be similar, but I have found acrylic a bit more forgiving on the papers they stick to. I won't switch over, due to wanting a fairly accurate pre-1860s look. I do use for fabric now and then though.

      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com<about:blank>