Re: [Marbling] Whiskers? Yes, really.

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
      Maybe a tiger whisker!

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
        Oh heavens.....they have to be volunteered. All cats shed whiskers from time
        to time. Mine used to shed white whiskers on my navy blue couch. Be on the
        lookout for them and you'll see them. A student in one of my classes once asked
        how you avoid getting scratched yanking them out! No fair doing that!!!LOL! And
        no fair cutting them either......

        Diane