Re: [Marbling] Whiskers? Yes, really.

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
      Cat whiskers are shed on occasions....I personally like the idea of the acupuncture needle...but since I work in Methol and in such a large vat my fine lines come with layered applied paint..great ideas! G

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
        Maybe a tiger whisker!

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
          Oh heavens.....they have to be volunteered. All cats shed whiskers from time
          to time. Mine used to shed white whiskers on my navy blue couch. Be on the
          lookout for them and you'll see them. A student in one of my classes once asked
          how you avoid getting scratched yanking them out! No fair doing that!!!LOL! And
          no fair cutting them either......

          Diane