Re: [Marbling] Whiskers? Yes, really.

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
      I'm sure Diane's friends get those whiskers just as I do -- picking them
      up from the floor or furniture where the cats have shed them!

      Lavinia

      On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:49:22 -0600 Sally Jackson <serifm@...>
      writes:

      While I realize you said that friends give you whiskers, how do they
      get them from the cat? Surely nobody cuts off a cat's whiskers!
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
        Cat whiskers are shed on occasions....I personally like the idea of the acupuncture needle...but since I work in Methol and in such a large vat my fine lines come with layered applied paint..great ideas! G

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
          Maybe a tiger whisker!

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
            Oh heavens.....they have to be volunteered. All cats shed whiskers from time
            to time. Mine used to shed white whiskers on my navy blue couch. Be on the
            lookout for them and you'll see them. A student in one of my classes once asked
            how you avoid getting scratched yanking them out! No fair doing that!!!LOL! And
            no fair cutting them either......

            Diane