Re: [Marbling] website construction and hosting

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2001
      Hi Sharon, John & Mar,

      Thanks for your response to my questions. We managed to get more space on
      the site by linking to another free site in my name. Although all looked
      crisp when building the page, the Ultimate Marbling Handbook cover looks
      pretty fuzzy when you call up the site. Oh well, you solve one problem and
      create another and, as our mom's always said, you get what you pay for -- we
      are looking into getting a copy of Dreamweaver for MAC and building a larger
      site so I can show my collages and sell marbling supplies and books from the
      web.

      Best,
      Diane