RE: [Marbling] Re: Paper survey, once again!

  • susanne martin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2009
      Hi Iris, I use Rising Stonehenge from Daniel Smith - it may be too heavy for what you want, but I have had consistent good luck with it for about 15 years.SusanneTo: Marbling@yahoogroups.comFrom: irisnevins@...: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:32:22 -0500Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: Paper survey, once again!

      Thanks Mollie!
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 19, 2009
        Thanks Susanne...
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 19, 2009
          Thanks very much for the offer. I am looking for a paper I can order in bulk, by the thousand preferably in the US. That is very kind of you though and I appreciate it!
          Iris
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 19, 2009
            Thank you too!
            we get our papers for marbling from Turkey. If you are interested we can send you a sample. let us know if you want a specific color like white,yellow,craft etc.

            Sincerely,

            Bingul Sevimli
            Art Teacher & Ebru Artist

            www.marblingpaper<http://www.marblingpaper/>. com<http://www.marbling<http://www.marbling/> paper.com/>