Faith Harrison Marbling Combs

  • Sue Ereio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2009
      I have a set of 5 custom graining combs made by Faith Harrison that I
      have not used in sometime.....they do need to be cleaned up which is
      not a problem on my end. Anyone interested in purchasing them please
      let me know...they fit on a trough of 30" wide. The were made of
      beechwood if I remember correctly.

      I welcome an offer on them
    • kurtulus oz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2009
        Is it possible to send some pictures of them? And how much do you need for all of it?
        Maybe i can interest but without seeing i am not sure...

        Kurtulus OZ