Re: [Marbling] Queen Elizabeth attempts paper marbling

  • Dave Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hi John,
      I am SO glad that you sent us that. Now I realize what I have been doing
      wrong! I wasn't dressed properly. I'll run right out and get a white
      outfit, including badly fitting white gloves.
      <grin>
      She's our Queen and we love her but she sure doesn't know how to dress.
      Dave
      John Ang wrote:
      > Hi members,
      >
      > Even the Queen does paper marbling.
      > Picture link below:
      > <http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w19/img.219433.html>
      >
      > John Ang

      840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
      (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca
    • Antonio Vélez Celemín
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
        I already knew that marbling was a very noble occupation, yessss

        Antonio