Queen Elizabeth attempts paper marbling

  • John Ang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hi members,

      Even the Queen does paper marbling.
      Picture link below:
      <http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w19/img.219433.html>

      John Ang
    • Dave Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
        Hi John,
        I am SO glad that you sent us that. Now I realize what I have been doing
        wrong! I wasn't dressed properly. I'll run right out and get a white
        outfit, including badly fitting white gloves.
        <grin>
        She's our Queen and we love her but she sure doesn't know how to dress.
        Dave
        John Ang wrote:
        > Hi members,
        >
        > Even the Queen does paper marbling.
        > Picture link below:
        > <http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w19/img.219433.html>
        >
        > John Ang

        840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
        (250)888-9380 http://www.Bookbinder.ca
      • Antonio Vélez Celemín
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2009
          I already knew that marbling was a very noble occupation, yessss

          Antonio