Miura book for sale

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      A little history, a little instruction, and then a feast of color plates,
      ending with a generous original marbled sample. That's The Art of Marbled
      Paper by Einen Miura. Used copies on Amazon start at $33. I'll be content
      with $25 plus $3 postage. Anyone interested? It's in fine condition,
      showing no wear.

      Lavinia
      Compete with the big boys. Click here to find products to benefit your business.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2USkd8gGUUdOfycEiI52eAQsb04RlNPqRWljybbY9ZaUpoN/
    • Susanne Krause
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hi Lavinia,

        I am very interested. I have no idea about postage to Germany, please
        tell me if you're ready to send the book and I'll find out how to get
        the money to you.

        Susanne Krause