Ink & Gall back issues

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
      Hi, Everyone,

      I'm in the throes of cleaning out my work area so that I can find things
      once again (a monumental job, but oh, so fulfilling!) Among the things
      I've decided it's time to discard are my issues of Ink & Gall. For those
      of you new to the marbling world, this was a wonderful journal published
      by Polly Fox and Dexter Ing until a devastating fire turned their lives
      upside down and caused them to cease publication around 1996-97.

      Ink & Gall was chock full of information on the history of the craft as
      well as instructional articles galore, with lots of photos (black and
      white) and an original color swatch included in every issue but the first
      two. I have all of the first six years, except for v.1 no.1. (I'd love to
      know what happened to that one!)

      I'm offering them for $2.00 each and will list them separately, just in
      case someone needs one specific issue to round out their collection.
      Otherwise, if you're interested, just tell me how many you'd like and
      I'll let you know the mailing cost. Here we go:

      Oh, by the way, it began as a quarterly and morphed into a semi-annual at
      the end of the second year.

      v.1 #2 v.2 #1 v.3 #2 v.4 #1 v.5
      #1 v.6 #1 v.7 #1
      v.1 #3 v.2 #2 v.4 #2
      v.5 #2 v.6 #2 v.7 #2
      v.1 #4 v.2 #3
      v.2 #4 / v.3 #1 (one issue)

      Lavinia
    • Antonio Vélez Celemín
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
        Hello Lavinia:

        I can take one of your collections.
        Please, tell me the total amount I have send to you, I live in Spain. And tell me how I can pay you.
        Thank you.

        Antonio

        #1 v.6 #1 v.7 #1
        v.1 #3 v.2 #2 v.4 #2
        v.5 #2 v.6 #2 v.7 #2
        v.1 #4 v.2 #3
        v.2 #4 / v.3 #1 (one issue)

        Lavinia

      • Roz Macken
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
          Hello, Lavinia, I'd like to buy them all, if they are still left.
          Please advise. thanks, roz
          Roz Macken
          499 East Henry St.
          Meadville, PA 16335

          At 12:46 PM 11/19/2008, you wrote:

          >Hi, Everyone,
          >
          >I'm in the throes of cleaning out my work area so that I can find things
          >once again (a monumental job, but oh, so fulfilling!) Among the things
          >I've decided it's time to discard are my issues of Ink & Gall. For those
          >of you new to the marbling world, this was a wonderful journal published
          >by Polly Fox and Dexter Ing until a devastating fire turned their lives
          >upside down and caused them to cease publication around 1996-97.
          >
          >Ink & Gall was chock full of information on the history of the craft as
          >well as instructional articles galore, with lots of photos (black and
          >white) and an original color swatch included in every issue but the first
          >two. I have all of the first six years, except for v.1 no.1. (I'd love to
          >know what happened to that one!)
          >
          >I'm offering them for $2.00 each and will list them separately, just in
          >case someone needs one specific issue to round out their collection.
          >Otherwise, if you're interested, just tell me how many you'd like and
          >I'll let you know the mailing cost. Here we go:
          >
          >Oh, by the way, it began as a quarterly and morphed into a semi-annual at
          >the end of the second year.
          >
          >v.1 #2 v.2 #1 v.3 #2 v.4 #1 v.5
          >#1 v.6 #1 v.7 #1
          >v.1 #3 v.2 #2 v.4 #2
          >v.5 #2 v.6 #2 v.7 #2
          >v.1 #4 v.2 #3
          >v.2 #4 / v.3 #1 (one issue)
          >
          >Lavinia

        • Lavinia Adler
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
            Hi, Antonio,
            Someone else contacted me minutes before you did. Sorry! If, for any
            reason, she changes her mind, you'll be the next person on the list.

            Lavinia

            On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:45:47 +0100
          • Antonio Vélez Celemín
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
              Thank you, Lavinia, I couldn't run faster.
              Have my best regards