Yan: [Marbling] Participate as a guest

  • yesim goktepe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      hi,we are the group of practicing tradational  Turkish marbling art in izmir ,in Turkiye.If you send us a registiration form we would like to partıcıpate as a guest to this exhibition..
      --- 17/11/08 Pzt tarihinde Lucie Lapierre <lucielapierre@...> şöyle yazıyor:
      Kimden: Lucie Lapierre <lucielapierre@...>
      Konu: [Marbling] Participate as a guest
      Kime: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Tarihi: 17 Kasım 2008 Pazartesi, 21:22

      Exhibition binder of art, artist books and paper decorated ... 2009

      As part of its 25th anniversary,

      Bookbinders Association of Quebec will present the exhibition:

      25 years of binders and papers ... Celebrate!

      March 4 to 5 April 2009

      Chapelle historique du Bon Pasteur in Montreal

      The association of binders of Quebec offers a new proposal at the

      decorators paper to participate as a guest at our exhibition

      25 years of binders and papers - Celebrate.

      Decorators papers of various application techniques

      can present a contemporary design paper or a decorated paper on

      the theme of the 25th anniversary of binders of Quebec.

      The cost of participation: Those who send their work by post must

      include an amount equal to the return of the work.

      Registration Deadline: 15 december 2008

      Each participant will receive the CD of the exhibition:

      photos of works and details of each work. The works will also be

      presented on the website of the association.

      • Participants who send their work by post must include an amount

      equal to the return of the work.*

      You can send me an email if you are interested to receive the

      registration form.

      Lucie Lapierre