Re: [Marbling] Participate as a guest

  • Mehmet Murat
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
      Dear Lucie

      I'm interested if you send me registration form ,i'll apriciate.

      thaks
      murat elhan
      marbling artist�

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
        Lucy... I never received a registration....was it by email? Have any others received it?
        thanks
        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
          I have not received anything either

          DD

[...]

          BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

          NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
          please correct the training as soon as possible.

          Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=s
          Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=n
          Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=f
        • nihandemiralay
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
            Dear L.L.

            I posted my marbled papers and regýster form today

            Respectfully

            Nihan Büyüksezer
            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Lucie Lapierre" <lucielapierre@...>