Re: Participate as a guest

  • nihandemiralay
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
      ý'll appreciate ýf you can send a register form.

      nihandemiralay@...

      > Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and
      contact me or leave an email address,
      > thanks
      > Iris Nevins

    • Mehmet Murat
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
        Dear Lucie

        I'm interested if you send me registration form ,i'll apriciate.

        thaks
        murat elhan
        marbling artist�

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
          Lucy... I never received a registration....was it by email? Have any others received it?
          thanks
          Iris Nevins
          www.marblingpaper.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
            I have not received anything either

            DD

[...]

            BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

            NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
            please correct the training as soon as possible.

            Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=s
            Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=n
            Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=f
          • nihandemiralay
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
              Dear L.L.

              I posted my marbled papers and regýster form today

              Respectfully

              Nihan Büyüksezer
              --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Lucie Lapierre" <lucielapierre@...>