Re: [Marbling] Participate as a guest

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
      Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and contact me or leave an email address,
      thanks
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
        ý'll appreciate ýf you can send a register form.

        nihandemiralay@...

        > Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and
        contact me or leave an email address,
        > thanks
        > Iris Nevins

      • Mehmet Murat
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
          Dear Lucie

          I'm interested if you send me registration form ,i'll apriciate.

          thaks
          murat elhan
          marbling artist�

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
            Lucy... I never received a registration....was it by email? Have any others received it?
            thanks
            Iris Nevins
            www.marblingpaper.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
              I have not received anything either

              DD

[...]

              BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

              NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
              please correct the training as soon as possible.

              Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=s
              Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=n
              Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=f
            • nihandemiralay
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
                Dear L.L.

                I posted my marbled papers and regýster form today

                Respectfully

                Nihan Büyüksezer
                --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Lucie Lapierre" <lucielapierre@...>