Re:[Marbling] Participate as a guest

  • elizabeth.orme@libero.it
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
      please send me the registration form
      thank you
      elizabeth Orme
      Fabio--Stronati
      fabio.stronati@...-------- Initial Header -----------

      From : Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      To : Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Cc :
      Date : Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:22:07 -0000
      Subject : [Marbling] Participate as a guest

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
        Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and contact me or leave an email address,
        thanks

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
          ý'll appreciate ýf you can send a register form.

          nihandemiralay@...

          > Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and
          contact me or leave an email address,
          > thanks
          > Iris Nevins

        • Mehmet Murat
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
            Dear Lucie

            I'm interested if you send me registration form ,i'll apriciate.

            thaks
            murat elhan
            marbling artist�

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
              Lucy... I never received a registration....was it by email? Have any others received it?
              thanks
              Iris Nevins
              www.marblingpaper.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                I have not received anything either

                DD

[...]

                BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

                NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
                please correct the training as soon as possible.

                Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=s
                Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=n
                Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=f
              • nihandemiralay
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
                  Dear L.L.

                  I posted my marbled papers and regýster form today

                  Respectfully

                  Nihan Büyüksezer
                  --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Lucie Lapierre" <lucielapierre@...>