RE: [Marbling] Participate as a guest

  • Drees, Dedree
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2008
      Dear Lucie

      Thank you. I am interested. Please send a form.

      DD

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
        please send me the registration form
        thank you
        elizabeth Orme
        Fabio--Stronati
        fabio.stronati@...-------- Initial Header -----------

        From : Marbling@yahoogroups.com
        To : Marbling@yahoogroups.com
        Cc :
        Date : Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:22:07 -0000

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
          Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and contact me or leave an email address,
          thanks

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
            ý'll appreciate ýf you can send a register form.

            nihandemiralay@...

            > Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and
            contact me or leave an email address,
            > thanks
            > Iris Nevins

          • Mehmet Murat
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
              Dear Lucie

              I'm interested if you send me registration form ,i'll apriciate.

              thaks
              murat elhan
              marbling artist�

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                Lucy... I never received a registration....was it by email? Have any others received it?
                thanks
                Iris Nevins
                www.marblingpaper.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                  I have not received anything either

                  DD

[...]

                  NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
                  please correct the training as soon as possible.

                  Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=s
                  Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=n
                  Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=f
                • nihandemiralay
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
                    Dear L.L.

                    I posted my marbled papers and regýster form today

                    Respectfully

                    Nihan Büyüksezer
                    --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Lucie Lapierre" <lucielapierre@...>