Participate as a guest

  • Lucie Lapierre
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2008
      Exhibition binder of art, artist books and paper decorated ... 2009

      As part of its 25th anniversary,
      Bookbinders Association of Quebec will present the exhibition:
      25 years of binders and papers ... Celebrate!
      March 4 to 5 April 2009
      Chapelle historique du Bon Pasteur in Montreal

      The association of binders of Quebec offers a new proposal at the
      decorators paper to participate as a guest at our exhibition
      25 years of binders and papers - Celebrate.

      Decorators papers of various application techniques
      can present a contemporary design paper or a decorated paper on
      the theme of the 25th anniversary of binders of Quebec.

      The cost of participation: Those who send their work by post must
      include an amount equal to the return of the work.

      Registration Deadline: 15 december 2008

      Each participant will receive the CD of the exhibition:
      photos of works and details of each work. The works will also be
      presented on the website of the association.

      • Participants who send their work by post must include an amount
      equal to the return of the work.*

      You can send me an email if you are interested to receive the
      registration form.

      Lucie Lapierre
    • Drees, Dedree
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 17, 2008
        Dear Lucie

        Thank you. I am interested. Please send a form.

        DD

        --
        BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

        Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=535956&m=251f2bc56cf0&c=s
        Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=535956&m=251f2bc56cf0&c=n
        Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=535956&m=251f2bc56cf0&c=f
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
          please send me the registration form
          thank you
          elizabeth Orme
          Fabio--Stronati
          fabio.stronati@...-------- Initial Header -----------

          From : Marbling@yahoogroups.com
          To : Marbling@yahoogroups.com
          Cc :
          Date : Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:22:07 -0000

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
            Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and contact me or leave an email address,
            thanks

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 18, 2008
              ý'll appreciate ýf you can send a register form.

              nihandemiralay@...

              > Hi....not sure if you got my private email... can you send a form and
              contact me or leave an email address,
              > thanks
              > Iris Nevins

            • Mehmet Murat
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 19, 2008
                Dear Lucie

                I'm interested if you send me registration form ,i'll apriciate.

                thaks
                murat elhan
                marbling artist�

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                  Lucy... I never received a registration....was it by email? Have any others received it?
                  thanks
                  Iris Nevins
                  www.marblingpaper.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
                    I have not received anything either

                    DD

[...]

                    NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong,
                    please correct the training as soon as possible.

                    Spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=s
                    Not spam: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=n
                    Forget vote: https://ssl.ccbcmd.edu:7726/canit/b.php?i=988883&m=c01b440ecc44&c=f
                  • nihandemiralay
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
                      Dear L.L.

                      I posted my marbled papers and regýster form today

                      Respectfully

                      Nihan Büyüksezer
                      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Lucie Lapierre" <lucielapierre@...>