Re: rain water for marbling

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
      Thanks David, I keep your advice in my mind
      before I use rain water.
      Regards, Rita

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "David Maisterra" <contacto@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Rita:
      > You can use rainwater for marbling, but I not recomend use rainwater
      that come from a zinc-plate made roof, or derivated from a plumber not
      recovered or painted from inside. Because the anionic ions of the
      metal "go off" very quickly the solution.