Re: [Marbling] rain water for marbling

  • David Maisterra
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Rita:
      You can use rainwater for marbling, but I not recomend use rainwater that come from a zinc-plate made roof, or derivated from a plumber not recovered or painted from inside. Because the anionic ions of the metal "go off" very quickly the solution.

      David Maisterra

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2008
        Thanks David, I keep your advice in my mind
        before I use rain water.
        Regards, Rita

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "David Maisterra" <contacto@...>