Re: [Marbling] Re:new photos

  • Ato Menegazzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
      Thanks Sue for watching them! I used pigments, the brand is Guerra Paint. Size is Carragenean. I sell them to a store, which sells some of them to book binders and uses others in their books and photo albums.
      Their web page is www.wussmann.com , it is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

      I have also loaded them to
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/31479640@N06/sets/72157608135548713/

      best regards