Re:new photos

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
      This isn't a very active group as far as comments and such. Your work looks fine. It
      looks like you may be using oil based paints and from the pictures I have seen in
      books of oil based paints, they look like they are supposed to. What are you doing
      with your papers? Books, or framing them?
      Sue
    • Ato Menegazzo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
        Thanks Sue for watching them! I used pigments, the brand is Guerra Paint. Size is Carragenean. I sell them to a store, which sells some of them to book binders and uses others in their books and photo albums.
        Their web page is www.wussmann.com , it is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

        I have also loaded them to
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/31479640@N06/sets/72157608135548713/

        best regards