new photos

  • atomenegazzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2008
      Dear group,
      I have posted some days ago my first album with some of my marbled papers. I would really
      appreciate comments on my work. Even their are tough, I am quite prepared to receive
      them....
      warm regards
      César
    • Sue Cole
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
        This isn't a very active group as far as comments and such. Your work looks fine. It
        looks like you may be using oil based paints and from the pictures I have seen in
        books of oil based paints, they look like they are supposed to. What are you doing
        with your papers? Books, or framing them?
        Sue
      • Ato Menegazzo
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2008
          Thanks Sue for watching them! I used pigments, the brand is Guerra Paint. Size is Carragenean. I sell them to a store, which sells some of them to book binders and uses others in their books and photo albums.
          Their web page is www.wussmann.com , it is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

          I have also loaded them to
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/31479640@N06/sets/72157608135548713/

          best regards