Re: [Marbling] New

  • Sheri Prest-Herman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
      That looks like fun--thanks!
      :)
      Sheri

    • esins esin
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2008
        Hi Sheri ,

        l work with children every weekend ( sunday ) . l have been teaching  marblin art children for 5 years . l am voluntary .You can start with drop on the weather. one drop again drop . You will stow drops . They will like very much.l am sendin you with the e mail an exemple . if you want more information you can send me an e mail.

        Best regards...

        Esin Sevgin...

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2008
          Esin,
          How beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing with me. :)

          I am very thankful for all who responded to my request for simple/cheep
          projects for kids. I can't wait to try the suggestions. (And hopefully my
          camera will work so I can take some pics and post to the group.)

          Thank you, ALL!
          :)
          Sheri