New

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hello,
      I'm new to this group and new to marbling, although I did try it
      several years ago in college. I remember having a great time.

      Well, now I am a grandma and want to do some marbling with young
      children. Can anyone recommend some simple projects we can do?

      I'm looking for something VERY simple, preferably using easy to find
      supplies that don't cost an arm and a leg. (Is this asking too much? LOL)

      I'd also like to know if any of the washable kid coloring/painting
      supplies would work for this since it is important to be able to wash
      easily--and of course be non-toxic.

      Any help is appreciated.
      :)
      Sheri
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
        Hey Sheri, For young children how about shaving cream marbling? for starters:)...http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/marbling.htm%c2%a0 have fun!

        I'm new to this group and new to marbling, although I did try it
        several years ago in college. I remember having a great time.

        Well, now I am a grandma and want to do some marbling with young
        children. Can anyone recommend some simple projects we can do?

        I'm looking for something VERY simple, preferably using easy to find
        supplies that don't cost an arm and a leg. (Is this asking too much? LOL)

        I'd also like to know if any of the washable kid coloring/painting
        supplies would work for this since it is important to be able to wash
        easily--and of course be non-toxic.

        Any help is appreciated.
        :)
        Sheri

      • Sheri Prest-Herman
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
          That looks like fun--thanks!
          :)
          Sheri

        • esins esin
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2008
            Hi Sheri ,

            l work with children every weekend ( sunday ) . l have been teaching  marblin art children for 5 years . l am voluntary .You can start with drop on the weather. one drop again drop . You will stow drops . They will like very much.l am sendin you with the e mail an exemple . if you want more information you can send me an e mail.

            Best regards...

            Esin Sevgin...

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 20, 2008
              Esin,
              How beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing with me. :)

              I am very thankful for all who responded to my request for simple/cheep
              projects for kids. I can't wait to try the suggestions. (And hopefully my
              camera will work so I can take some pics and post to the group.)

              Thank you, ALL!
              :)
              Sheri