Re:marbling going better inside

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2008
      I moved all the marbling stuff inside into my second bedroom and the paint is
      behaving MUCH better now, but it sure is messy doing it inside. I have towels
      everywhere! I tacked up paper to all the walls and put down some junk carpeting to
      cover the other one.
      In June and JUly and part of August I can get by with doing it outside, but the latter
      part of August and September were just too cold for the paint I guess. at the end of
      things it was between 45 and 60 degrees at the most. The black is finally looking like
      black now instead of grey.
      I had a large square tank built for the large square scarves and now I'm getting one
      made for the bandannas, since they seemed to sell well when I did them as a trial
      run.
      I also ordered some gift bags and wine bags to try out. I just hope people will still be
      buying things next month when I have them at the different bazaars and shows, and
      that the economy hasn't tanked by then.
      Sue
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2008
        I find marbling very spiritual....have faith. Oh and good luck with your new room inside!