Re: New Blog

  • Luiseach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2008
      It's lovely paint and the videos show a nice project,
      but..................what does it have to do with marbling?

      Lu

    • Leslie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2008
        Lu,
        check out the slideshow with all the samples
        I'm marbling the colors on the paper as I brayer them together ..
        of course in the small step out &^ youtube I embelish other tools like fresh leaves and stamps as tools ..

        I am brand new member not seen much on your list yet
        I guess it is not' traditional" as you might need for the list

        sorry if I broke some rule sharing
        perhaps you guys could post more Ill learn from you

        Leslie Ohnstad
        http://leslieblackburnohnstad.blogspot.com