New Blog

  • radiantpearls
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      Happy October Everyone,

      I have been a bit quiet on the list so some of you may no know me yet.
      A few of you have seen me working on You Tube demos.
      Well finally after a lot of arm twisting I have finished the basic
      layout.
      I keep seeing a journal or box covered with these colorful papers.

      http://.leslieblackburnohnstad.blogspot.com

      I really welcome comments & feedback.

      Colorful Hugs,
      Leslie Blackburn Ohnstad
    • Luiseach@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2008
        It's lovely paint and the videos show a nice project,
        but..................what does it have to do with marbling?

        Lu

      • Leslie
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2008
          Lu,
          check out the slideshow with all the samples
          I'm marbling the colors on the paper as I brayer them together ..
          of course in the small step out &^ youtube I embelish other tools like fresh leaves and stamps as tools ..

          I am brand new member not seen much on your list yet
          I guess it is not' traditional" as you might need for the list

          sorry if I broke some rule sharing
          perhaps you guys could post more Ill learn from you

          Leslie Ohnstad