The Bookbinders association invite the paper decorator

  • Lucie Lapierre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Exhibition binder of art, artist books and paper decorated ... 2009

      As part of its 25th anniversary,
      Bookbinders Association of Quebec will present the exhibition:
      25 years of binders and papers ... Celebrate!
      March 4 to 5 April 2009
      Chapelle historique du Bon Pasteur in Montreal

      We invite decorators papers of various application techniques
      to present a contemporary paper or a decorated paper on the theme of
      the 25th anniversary of binders of Quebec.

      Registration Deadline: 30 October 2008

      Participation costs $ 60 can member Association of Quebec Bookbinders
      $ 100 can non-member( one piece) + $20 can for (the second),
      including membership card 2009

      Each participant will receive the CD of the exhibition:
      photos of works and details of each work. The works will also be
      presented on the website of the association.

      • Participants who send their work by post must include an amount
      equal to the return of the work.*

      You can contact me to receive the Registration form available in
      french and english at lucielapierre@...

      Thank you in advance to been part of the 25 year of celebration of
      Bookbinders Association of Quebec

      Lucie Lapierre

      october 2 2008