Massachusetts workshop

  • Cris C Takacs
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2000
      Galen Berry's Marbling A to Z Workshop will be held on four (4) days:
      June 26, 27, 28 AND 29, year 2000. Send mailing address to Saltwinds Yankee
      Barn, Box 52, Kingston, MA 02364 USA for a workshop brochure.

      I got this posting from the Book Arts List. I have no idea who the person is, or whether it has alrready made it to this list, but I thought I'd pass it on.
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2000
        Certainly everyone feel free to post to the list info about workshops anywhere. The more information we can get out there the better.
        I believe Galen is on the list--and I think a past digest here indicates his contact information.
        Thanks for this posting--maybe readers in your region can take advantage of the upcoming workshop.
        Jill
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2000
          Hi Jill

          I hope I'm right and that you are the originator of the e-mail group

          Is anyone planning a website for the marbling list

          I'd be happy to help or if there are no plans I'd be happy to set one up and run it.

          I run one for the Niagara Calligraphy Guild you can see it at

          http://www.vaxxine.com

          We could include (just a suggestion)

          Where to get supplies
          Link to marbling sites
          Workshop notices
          Book reviews/ book list
          Museums/exhibitions etc

          I'm no expert my self, just dabble a little, but I certinly like seeing good marbling
          Any news about Ink and Gall, I know they had a fire

          Any thoughts

          Mike Whittington

          Niagara Falls Ontario

          Shortcut URL to this page:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/Marbling
        • J Dolphin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2000
            It's a BIG job to set up the page--and a BIG job to maintain it. I would like to suggest that at the moment--I would like the present email list to florish and stabilize for a few months. I DO see definite possibilities with moving a list like this to have an anchor with a more visible home page. PLEASE jog my memory on this issue again in 3 months. Thanks so much for this suggestion and your help. It is appreciated!