Show announcement - marbled paper

  • lovetomakebooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Hello all - I have a solo show of primarily marbled paper and some
      books using marbled paper. I couldn't seem to upload either an image
      or a PDF of the show announcement in the files or picture section of
      this group. In any case, the show is in Louisville, Kentucky. It
      opens Sunday, October 5th and will be up through November 17th. The
      location is the Jewish Community Center Patio Gallery. I would be
      happy to provide additional information. On the long shot that one of
      you will be in Louisville, please check it out.

      I enjoy this list even if I don't speak up much.
      Debbie Shannon