Re: need pictures

  • YehudaMiklaf/MaureneFritz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
      I just spoke to the artist and I can get the papers from her on Thursday.
      Hopefully I can photograph them that evening or Friday morning and send them
      to you. Is that within your time frame?

      I will proceed anyway. If you can use the photos OK, if not, then that's OK
      too.

      -Yehuda

      Yehuda Miklaf

      Jerusalem

      fritzmiklaf@...

      www.yehudamiklaf.com

      I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

      -John Cage