Re: [Marbling] Re:need pictures

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2008
      Hi... that might work, but they are needed ASAP for the Guild Of Bookworkers marbling column. I think they need a 300 DPI file, but it should be a small picture maybe 3 X 4" or so, I imagine, since it will be printed in the next journal. Is that possible to photo and email?

      thanks,
      Iris
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
        Hi Iris,

        I am sure that Charlotte Schaefer who made the box on my website (see:
        http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html) will give you
        permission to use the photo or send you a high resolution file. Please
        contact her directly: CharlotteSchaefer@...

        Susanne Krause

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
          Thanks ...shall try!
          Iris
          I am sure that Charlotte Schaefer who made the box on my website (see:
          http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html<http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html>) will give you
          permission to use the photo or send you a high resolution file. Please
          contact her directly: CharlotteSchaefer@...<mailto:CharlotteSchaefer@...>

          Susanne Krause

          > Does anyone have any photos of Ann Muir or her work, not from the
          web, resolution is too low.
          > thanks
          > Iris Nevins
          > www.marblingpaper.com<http://www.marblingpaper.com/<http://www.marblingpaper.com<http://www.marblingpaper.com/>>

        • YehudaMiklaf/MaureneFritz
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
            I just spoke to the artist and I can get the papers from her on Thursday.
            Hopefully I can photograph them that evening or Friday morning and send them
            to you. Is that within your time frame?

            I will proceed anyway. If you can use the photos OK, if not, then that's OK
            too.