Re:need pictures

  • YehudaMiklaf/MaureneFritz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2008
      An artist I am working with has some Ann Muir papers that she intends to
      give me. I could get them and photograph them if you wish.

      -Yehuda

      Yehuda Miklaf

      Jerusalem

      fritzmiklaf@...

      www.yehudamiklaf.com

      I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

      -John Cage

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2008
        Hi... that might work, but they are needed ASAP for the Guild Of Bookworkers marbling column. I think they need a 300 DPI file, but it should be a small picture maybe 3 X 4" or so, I imagine, since it will be printed in the next journal. Is that possible to photo and email?

        thanks,
        Iris

        fritzmiklaf@...<mailto:fritzmiklaf@...>

        www.yehudamiklaf.com<http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/>

        I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

        -John Cage

      • Susanne Krause
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
          Hi Iris,

          I am sure that Charlotte Schaefer who made the box on my website (see:
          http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html) will give you
          permission to use the photo or send you a high resolution file. Please
          contact her directly: CharlotteSchaefer@...

          Susanne Krause

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
            Thanks ...shall try!
            Iris
            I am sure that Charlotte Schaefer who made the box on my website (see:
            http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html<http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html>) will give you
            permission to use the photo or send you a high resolution file. Please
            contact her directly: CharlotteSchaefer@...<mailto:CharlotteSchaefer@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
              I just spoke to the artist and I can get the papers from her on Thursday.
              Hopefully I can photograph them that evening or Friday morning and send them
              to you. Is that within your time frame?

              I will proceed anyway. If you can use the photos OK, if not, then that's OK
              too.