need pictures

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2008
      Does anyone have any photos of Ann Muir or her work, not from the web, resolution is too low.
      thanks

    • YehudaMiklaf/MaureneFritz
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2008
        An artist I am working with has some Ann Muir papers that she intends to
        give me. I could get them and photograph them if you wish.

        -Yehuda

        Yehuda Miklaf

        Jerusalem

        fritzmiklaf@...

        www.yehudamiklaf.com

        I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

        -John Cage

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2008
          Hi... that might work, but they are needed ASAP for the Guild Of Bookworkers marbling column. I think they need a 300 DPI file, but it should be a small picture maybe 3 X 4" or so, I imagine, since it will be printed in the next journal. Is that possible to photo and email?

          thanks,
          Iris

          fritzmiklaf@...<mailto:fritzmiklaf@...>

          www.yehudamiklaf.com<http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/>

          I have nothing to say and I am saying it.

          -John Cage

        • Susanne Krause
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
            Hi Iris,

            I am sure that Charlotte Schaefer who made the box on my website (see:
            http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html) will give you
            permission to use the photo or send you a high resolution file. Please
            contact her directly: CharlotteSchaefer@...

            Susanne Krause

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2008
              Thanks ...shall try!
              Iris
              I am sure that Charlotte Schaefer who made the box on my website (see:
              http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html<http://www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de/en/galerie034_en.html>) will give you
              permission to use the photo or send you a high resolution file. Please
              contact her directly: CharlotteSchaefer@...<mailto:CharlotteSchaefer@...>

              Susanne Krause

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 22, 2008
                I just spoke to the artist and I can get the papers from her on Thursday.
                Hopefully I can photograph them that evening or Friday morning and send them
                to you. Is that within your time frame?

                I will proceed anyway. If you can use the photos OK, if not, then that's OK
                too.