recipe for gum arabic

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      would someone give the ratio of gum arabic to water,

      i want to try some layers in marbling ,

      What is recommended :

      to glue the pattern (script) on to the paper to be marbled,

      or to draw -with a brush- the pattern with arabic gum solution
      on the paper

      or write the script with the arabic gum solution ?

      Thank you. OZ

      I have been scanning the books on marbling (that I have)

      very limited or none info on met cel as size ,
    • John Goode
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2008
        Oz
        I was wondering if anyone was able to help?
        John