marbling on pasta

  • Theresa Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      My 8th graders are making an ornament project where they are gluing shaped pasta onto plastic eggs. We want to marble them after the eggs are completely covered. What kind of paint will stick to the pasta? It is somewhat porous, but the materials I have that work on paper and fabric won't stay on the pasta. Please advise.

      Theresa
    • Sue Cole
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008
        I would think acrylics would work. they should stick to anything
        Sue
      • Theresa Lisa
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008
          Thank you.  I have lots of that.  I'll try it.

          Theresa