Re: [Marbling] Marbled Paper Exchange

  • Bette Abdu
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2008
      It was a joy to receive my package from Marc last week. The level of
      expertise exhibited in the 20 samples that I received was fabulous. Like
      Jake, I also appreciated the many participants from outside the US. MarcĀ¹s
      work to prepare our packages was wonderful. The participants provided
      information was printed in a 8.5 x 11 format on a 11 x 17 sheet . This
      was folded and the sample was placed inside the fold. As a relatively new
      marbler I was humbled to be among the participants. This sample set is a
      treasure to me. Thank you Marc for organizing this and to all the
      participants.
      Bette Abdu in New Hampshire, USA

      On 8/22/08 5:36 PM, "Jake Benson" <jemiljan@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to take a moment to thank Marc Horvitz for organizing the
      > last marbled paper exchange. It was really nice to see so many
      > styles, methods, and approaches to marbling. I especially appreciated
      > the fact that so many participated from outside of the US.
      >
      > Thanks again, Marc, for putting this together once again!
      >
      > Jake Benson

    • Sue Cole
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2008
        I missed this - will it be happening again?

        My computer has been in the shop for the last two weeks.
        Thanks
        Sue
      • bannerworks@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2008
          Probably not any time soon,at least with me running it. Sorry you missed it.

          Marc

          From: Sue Cole <akartisan@...>