Re: [Marbling] T.V. show and workshops

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
      Great news!.....But.um.maybe it's just my glitchy computer--but the web
      addie--only led me to a sign up page--no site!
      Jill
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
        Please try again -- we were working on the site -- the address will get you
        there now.
      • J Dolphin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2001
          Yippers! Works now!
          As an aside to all creating web pages to showcase any art in any
          form--maybe someone on the list can tell us ALL how to get these freebie
          sites to load the banner ads at the bottom of the page, as opposed to the
          top. I am certain there must be a workaround for this!
          Jill
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2001

            >Hi All,
            >
            >In case you get cable television and are interested, I'll be demonstrating
            >suminagashi marbling on the Carol Duvall Show (HGTV) on Feb.15th and paste
            >paper design on Feb. 16th. Both shows air at 9:00 EST.

            Silly me -- I sat down with a cup of coffee looking forward to an hour of
            marbling! What was I thinking! I guess you can tell I don't watch much
            television or I would have known what length spot to expect. Anyhow, it
            was wonderful to see suminagashi in action.

            Thanks for letting us know about this Diane!