Re: Momigami

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22 10:38 AM
      Tom,

      On second thought the piece that I saw was kumogami with suminagashi,
      and not momigami; though the idea of combining those two methods
      sounds like something to investigate.

      I wrote about seeing the manuscript (not a tanzaku) in this message
      back in 2005:

      It's nice to have that search engine back up and running!

      Jake