Re: Album

  • onemarbler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
      My "helpful" advice seems to have been irrelevant to Laetitia's album
      problem, because I never saw "albums", just individual images. How do
      people access the "album"? I had just clicked on "New photos" on the
      right of the screen on which Laetitia's first email was posted.

      Lavinia

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "Laetitia de Chazal"