Re: Help - albums

  • John Ang
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2008
      Laetitia ,

      I have deleted the empty album "Abstract marbling"

      In the photos section, in album view you can check the tick box to the
      left of the album and then click the "delete" button on the top right
      of the web page.

      Please be cautious when deleting any album and delete only those that
      you created.

      John Ang
      Moderator